Bildet er bare ment som illustrasjon.
Selges i ti-pakninger.
The SN74LVC1G04DBVR is a single inverter gate IC, designed for 1.65 to 5.5V VCC operation. The device performs the Boolean function Y = A. The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range.
- Supports 5V VCC Operation
- Input Accepts Voltage up to 5.5V Allowing Down Translation to VCC
- 3.3ns at 3.3V Maximum Propagation Delay Time
- Low-power Consumption, 10µA Maximum ICC
- ±24mA Output Drive at 3.3V
- Ioff Supports Live-insertion, Partial-power-down Mode and Back-drive Protection
- Latch-up Performance Exceeds 100mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Green Product, No Sb/Br
Signal Processing, Portable Devices, Consumer Electronics, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Audio, Power Management, Wireless, Communications & Networking
Device has limited built-in ESD protection, leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.