Raspberry Pi 4 model B (4 GB) Kit - Advanced
Inkludert i settet:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B+ (4GB)
- Perforert kabinett i aluminium med aktiv kjøling (vifte)
- 32GB micro-SD minnekort med Noobs
- Strømadapter (5V/3A) (Hvit)
- USB til USB-C ladeledning med strømbryter (1,5 m)
- Selvheftende kjølebrikker til de tre varmeste delene av Pi'en
- 2 stk HDMI til micro-HDMI-kabler
- microSD-kortleser (USB)
Hvis dette ikke er nok..
OKdo har flotte "kom-i-gang-guider" og "bli-inspirert-prosjekter" for å sikre deg mest mulig valuta for pengene. Sjekk ut www.okdo.com/getstarted (på engelsk) for mer om dette.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is uniquely designed with high specifications to allow the product to carry out multiple tasks for increased usability:
• Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 Processor Quad-core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
• Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0WiFi: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
• Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
• USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
• Connection: 40-pin GPIO Header
• HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
• Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
• Audio: 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
• Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
• Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
• Input power: 5v DC via USB-C Connector (min 3A), 5v DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
This slick protective case made from aluminium includes 3 heat sinks and an integrated fan to ensure the Pi 4 stays cool and runs at maximum efficiency. Cut-outs are made on the case for the dual micro HDMI, Audio/Video, USB and Ethernet ports, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the MicroSD card.
You won't be able to forget about this kit... With 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM built on-board and a 32GB MicroSD card also included, this kit ensures speed and versatility. The 32GB card included meets the SD 5.1 Standard and has an R/W performance: up to 100/25MB/s.
What's the difference between to the Raspberry Pi 3b+ and the Pi 4 model b?
Raspberry pi 4 is the newest model of the raspberry pi series. Raspberry Pi 4 takes Pi to another level, with a performance that’s good enough to use in a pinch as a desktop PC, plus the ability to output 4K video at 60 Hz or power dual monitors. New features include:
• A faster processor and GPU,
• More and faster RAM,
• The addition of 3 x USB ports,
• Dual Micro HDMI ports instead of a single HDMI connection and support for 4K output,
• A higher bus speed that enables USB 3 support also allows the on-board Ethernet port to support true Gigabit connections (125 MB/s)
Where can I learn how to build my Pi?
The OKdo website has all you need to help set up your Raspberry Pi kit, the website also offers inspirational projects that will provide you with innovative ideas. (www.okdo.com/getstarted)