This adapter by Delock converts the internal USB pin header male into the internal USB key A female. Various cables can be connected to the adapter, to provide either one USB Type-C™ or two USB Type-A interface.
Due to the built-in chipset, USB Type-C™ functions such as channel configuration (CC1 and CC2) can be used.
1 x 19 pin SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.2 Gen 1) pin header female
1 x SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.2 Gen 1) key A 20 pin female
• Chipset: Etron EJ179V
• Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
• Electrical power: max. 4.5 watt (5 V / 900 mA)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 14 x 11 x 6 mm
• Linux Kernel 4.9 or above
• Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• Motherboard with a free 19 pin USB 3.0 pin header male