ACCELL miniDisplayPort to HDMI Acitve Adapter, miniDisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI 2.0, 4096x2160 60Hz, HDCP 1.4/2.2, black
The Accell Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter enables your Mini DisplayPort supported computer to connect to an HDMI high-definition display. With HDMI 2.0 throughput up to 18Gbps, the Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 adapter is ideal when 4K video at a smooth 60Hz frame rate is desired. Providing the highest performance available, this adapter is ideal for those engaged in high level computing, gaming and graphics.
Simply connect the Mini DisplayPort end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the adapter. The adapter converts the Mini DisplayPort video signal into an HDMI signal at up to UHD 4K 60Hz. With support of the 4:4:4 color format, the adapter will enable true RGB color without the visual color degradation that occurs in other color formats that use subsampling. When audio is desired, the Mini DisplayPort adapter will also transmit up to 8 channel audio for an immersive audio and video experience.
• Compliant to HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2a versions
• HDMI 2.0 data rates to 18Gbps, DisplayPort 1.2a to 5.4Gbps/lane
• Resolution up to 4096x2160 60Hz, 8-bit color
• Up to 12-bit color at 1920x1080
• 3D video support up to 1080p 120Hz
• Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
• Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM @32kHz
• Supports 12 bits per color (BPC) RGB and YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, or 4:2:0
• Self-powered, no external power